Seige Lord Gamers
U MUST Please log in to interact with other users.
Seige Lord Gamers
U MUST Please log in to interact with other users.
Seige Lord Gamers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Seige Lord Game Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Poll

Level 145 Cyrus

Go down 
AuthorMessage
smoke

Level 145 Cyrus Empty
PostSubject: Level 145 Cyrus   Level 145 Cyrus EmptySun May 22, 2016 3:32 am

This one really seemed rather easy, think I only made 5 attempts before I beat him. This battle is on plains, so break your plains heros out again.

I was level 146 when i beat him, treasure was pretty much same as when I beat Handel.
Treasure; 145/146 on attack, 145/145 on defense, and 145/146 on troops

Hero's:
Darius lvl 113 (Ult. Devine) used tactic 1st row and timed 2nd hit on my last row, he killed opposing hero, and died same time, but 2nd tactic hit his second hero
Hecthoren lvl 119 (Ult. Hippo) waited and timed tactic on last row, he left 1 row on opposing hero, but that is solved with Grenwood next
Grenwood lvl 116(Ult. Rose) 1st tactic on first row, to stop 2nd tactic hit from enemy, 2nd tactic timed on last row, which hit 1st row of Cyrus
Aslak lvl 121 (Ult. Devine) Lyle lvl 107 as squire, waited on tactic till Cyrus came off chaos from 2nd Grenwood tactic, and only had 4 rows left, Aslak killed all but half of the last row on Cyrus, which Lyle finished with ease

Gems: lvl 5 Thunder/lvl 2 crit on attack
lvl20 star/lvl 16 star on defense, and
lvl 21 star/lvl 18 star on troops
Back to top Go down

Level 145 Cyrus
Page 1 of 1